Last updated: May 5, 2023
The words with the initial letter capitalized have the meanings set forth below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
2.1 “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
2.2 “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Amanah and its subsidiaries.
2.3 “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
2.4 “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
2.5 “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Personal Data includes any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
2.6 “Service” refers to the Website.
2.7 “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
2.8 “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2.9 “Website” refers to Amanah.com
3.0 “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
3.1.1 Email address
3.1.2 First name and last name,
3.1.3 Phone number
3.1.4 Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
4. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
4.2 Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
5. Use of Your Personal Data
5.1 We may use Personal Data for the following purposes: to provide and maintain the service, support employment and human resource management, manage your account, perform contracts, contact you, provide you with news and special offers, manage your requests, and for other purposes such as data analysis and improving the service.
5.2 We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
5.2.1 Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
5.2.2 To comply with the legal process;
5.2.3 To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
5.2.4 To enforce our terms and conditions; and
5.2.5 To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5.2.6 We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
6. Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and not share, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., government- issued or financial account numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership)
7. Security of Your Personal Data
7.1 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
7.2 We will, from time to time, host links to and from the websites of our affiliates or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to those websites.
8. Retention of Your Personal Data
9. Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
9.2 If you do not wish to receive such ads, you have the option to opt-out and prevent the use of any Google cookies in the future. To do this you can visit Google’s official advertising opt-out page. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative to evaluate all your active advertising cookies and opt-out as you please. To do this you can visit NAI’s opt-out page.
10. Your Rights
In certain circumstances, you have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights. To exercise any of your rights, please email [email protected]. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, or whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us erased from our database. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
10.1 Access: You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and whom we share it with.
10.2 Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and incomplete data completed.
10.3 Objection to Marketing: At any time you have the right to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing materials, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Amanah Statement on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
1. Data Collection and Use: We are committed to transparency and clarity in the collection and use of our customer’s personal information. We only collect information that is necessary to provide our services and to improve the user experience. We do not sell or share any personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
2. Right to Opt-Out: We recognize the rights of California consumers to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. We provide an easy-to-use opt-out mechanism for California residents to exercise their rights under the CCPA. We do not discriminate against users who choose to exercise their rights.
3. Data Security: We have implemented robust security measures to protect our customers’ personal information. We continuously monitor our systems and networks to ensure the security and integrity of our data.
Amanah Statement on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. Lawful Basis for Data Processing: We are committed to processing personal data in a lawful and transparent manner. We will only process personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as where we have obtained consent from the data subject or where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
2. Data Subject Rights: We recognize the rights of data subjects under the GDPR, including the right to access, rectify, and erase personal data. We have implemented processes to enable data subjects to exercise their rights and will respond promptly to any requests.
3. Data Transfers: We understand the importance of ensuring the security of personal data when it is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We have implemented appropriate safeguards to ensure that any transfers of personal data outside of the EEA are carried out in accordance with the GDPR.
4. Data Breach Notification: We take data security seriously and have implemented procedures to detect, report, and investigate any data breaches. In the event of a data breach, we will notify the relevant supervisory authority and affected data subjects in accordance with the GDPR.